Dr. Cheryl Serr
Cheryl Wiley, FNP
Care For Women… Through The Chapters Of Life
Gynecologist Redding CA – Our Philosophy
Our medical team is committed to empowering women by educating them about their health. We believe in individualized care and one-on-one communication. We want you to be actively involved in your health care decisions. We are here to help you fully understand your treatment options, and the risks, benefits and side-effects of each, so that together we can decide what is the best choice for you.
Our practitioners can help you with well-women exams and birth control. We evaluate and treat women with abnormal pap smears, heavy or painful periods, vaginal infections, pelvic pain and PMS. We can help you with the transition into pre-menopause / menopause and discuss the pros and cons of individualized hormone replacement therapy.
We do in-office ultrasound so that you can discuss the results with the doctor without any delay. We can treat your heavy periods with an outpatient endometrial ablation, IUD or Nexplanon. Dr. Serr performs a wide variety of different gynecologic surgeries.
If you are looking for a Gynecologist in Redding, CA, call us today and find out how we can help you! 530-225-8500
To Make an Appointment
- Make sure we are a provider on your insurance plan. What Insurances Do We Take?
- Call the office to make an appointment.
- Download or ask our office to mail you the New patient paperwork.
- Bring your completed paperwork, along with your insurance card and a photo ID, to your appointment.
Answers To Your Questions
- What Conditions Do We Treat? (Please refer to our Home Page)
- How often do I need a pelvic exam and a pap smear?
- What Insurances Do We Take?
- Disability and Family Medical (FMLA) Paperwork
Dr. Serr performs a wide variety of gynecologic surgery, including….laparoscopy, LAVH/vaginal hysterectomy, cystocele/rectocele repairs, tubal sterilization, D&C, and I.U.D. insertion. Dr. Serr is honored to be Chief of Surgery at Patient’s Hospital of Redding.
Our office specializes in endometrial ablations, the no-hormone, no-hysterectomy alternative for women who suffer from heavy periods. Read more…
Resources for Women in Shasta County…
Our office had compiled list of resources for women spanning medical, family, educational, and entertainment. Read More…